Further Your Career at Nikon Singapore!
As a world leader in the camera manufacturing, optical instruments market, a career at Nikon Singapore provides you opportunities and a platform to grow.
As a Nikon employee, you are challenged to be the best of whom you can be.
About Nikon Corporation
Nikon Corporation was founded in 1917 and its philosophy is "Trustworthiness and Creativity." This reflects the integrity of Nikon’s global mission, to be trusted and loved by people worldwide.
We strive to create new values by maintaining pride and faith in its business and by encouraging an entrepreneurial spirit. Constantly keeping up with new innovations, Nikon appeals to changing business environments and diversifying needs all over the world, satisfying them with efficient and useful products and services for the photographic and scientific community. Nikon has even supported photography in space.
By continuing to put our business philosophy of "Trustworthiness and Creativity" into practice, we aim to be the leading company in the modern era through the provision of unique products filled with innovation, as well as corporate social responsibility.
Since its founding almost a century ago, Nikon has also today secured its pace as a pioneer of optical glass technology in Japan. We have gained global acclaim not only for the manufacture and sale of camera-related products, such as digital cameras, but also binoculars and other optical products for consumers, such as glasses frames, which complement our diverse array of industrial precision equipment that includes semiconductor-related equipment, notably steppers, microscopes and measuring instruments.
Job Title: Sales Engineer
Division: Industrial Metrology, Instruments
Report To, Assessed & Appraised By: Sales Manager
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Answer sales and technical inquiries related to NEXIV, XRAY and customized products
- Respond and provide information on product range, prices and generate quotations in accordance with specifications/customer requirements
- Provide pre-sales and support to customers and distributors
- Manage and plan the sales quota on monthly, quarterly and yearly basis
- Gather relevant market information such as market trends and competitors activities
- Participate in Key Trade shows
- Present and lead presentation, demonstration and sample measurement
- Provide and conduct operation trainings to customers and distributors
- Support and consult marketing activities, and monitor and report on activities
- Liaise with related personnel and Headquarters. Submit related/required data and participate in discussions or projects on needs basis
- Assist in regional sales & marketing activities
- Attend meetings and trainings assigned by superior
- Prepare weekly/monthly report for activities in the week/month
- Assist and work closely with team in Industrial Division as well as distributors
- Any other job assigned by superior
- Diploma in Electronics, Mechanical or other related engineering field
- At least 2 years of relevant experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Windows, Excel, Words, Power Point, Outlook
- Able to give presentation with confidence
- Well-organized, self-motivated, reliable, and resourceful
- Able to work both independently and as an effective team player
- Strong communication and inter-personal skills
Field Service Engineer
Job Title: Field Service Engineer
Region: Singapore & Malaysia
Report To, Assessed & Appraised By: Assistant Manager
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Perform service maintenance support to our local and South-East Asia customers and ensure NSR performance meets and achieves the service specification requirements.
- Perform maintenance support to customers and ensure that NSR performance meets required specifications.
- Responsible for the NSR products servicing and maintenance, type of machines: GF7 scanner S208 & SF100/140, IME scanner S610, X-FAB scanner S204/S205/S210, SF100/110/130/SF155 and stepper EX14/i14, RF360 stepper i14 and i12, Fuji/HP SF155, UMC SF120/130/140/SF155, AMF S203/S306.
- Diploma in the related Engineering field (at least 2 years of related experience in semiconductor equipment).
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Clear and concise technical writing skills.
- Must be able to travel to support local and overseas customers when needed.
- Must be able to commit 24-hours on-call and side service for customer support including public holidayˎ Saturday and Sunday.
How to Apply
Interested candidates may submit their detailed resumes to Nsg.Hr@nikon.com. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.