In order to register your Nikon Products online, you will need to be a member of Nikon Club.
eWarranty provides an easy platform for you to track your Nikon Products’ warranty validity.
eWarranty is only applicable to the following range of Nikon products:
- Digital Compact Camera
- Digital SLR Camera
- Film Compact Camera
- Film SLR Camera (Not entitled to extension of 3 months warranty)
- Nikkor Lenses (Not entitled to extension of 3 months warranty)
- Scanners (Not entitled to extension of 3 months warranty)
- Speedlight (Not entitled to extension of 3 months warranty)
To register your Nikon Product online, simply follow the 3 simple steps:
STEP 1: Register as a Nikon Club member. Go to www.nikonclub.com.sg
STEP 2: Login to your Nikon Club Account
STEP 3: Click on My Account and under My Profile, click on My Products / Warranty Status
NOTE: Original purchase receipt and warranty card MUST be presented each time you bring your product for servicing. Nikon Singapore reserves the right to refuse service if these documents are not presented.
EXTENSION OF WARRANTY FOR CAMERA PRODUCTS ONLY
For a limited period and until further notice, Nikon will extend the Warranty for all Digital Single Lens Reflex camera bodies and Digital compact cameras ("Camera Products") by an additional three (3) months (the "Extension") if you register your Nikon Camera Product online.
The terms governing the Warranty during the Extension are as stated in your Nikon Service Warranty Card, save that during the Extension, your Warranty (whether Worldwide or Local during the Warranty Period) is valid within Singapore only.
The Warranty during the Extension is only valid if:
- You register your Camera Product online at http://www.nikonclub.com.sg.
- You register your Camera Product before the expiry of the Warranty Period.